Roam needed to improve control and management over multi-location meeting room bookings and reporting for their sales operations. Their current management software, Gather, and CRM, InfusionSoft, no longer offered enough flexibility or scalability. Roam needed to transform those legacy systems into a higher level of data visibility to keep pace with their growth.
Atlanta-based Roam, which offers work and meeting solutions in environments designed to facilitate productivity and inspiration, turned to Ad Victoriam Solutions’ certified Salesforce® consultants to do a deep dive and devise a custom solution to drastically improve their key operating procedures.
Ad Vic’s Sales Cloud Solution
Totally on-board with AdVic’s recommendation to implement a Salesforce Sales Cloud solution, integrating their legacy management software and CRM, Roam’s solution included numerous custom upgrades that now allowed them to:
- Tailor Opportunities enabling team members to evaluate utilization and capacity.
- Utilize Opportunity and Opportunity Item Levels to calculate charges and to trigger invoicing.
- Program Utilization Tracker to monitor bookings and to avoid double bookings.
- Collect contact data allowing for targeted marketing campaigns based on user preferences.
- Execute marketing campaigns for tracking outreach effectiveness.
- Create reports and dashboards to highlight bookings, revenue per room, utilization, and more.
- Enable Chatter to help increase effective and efficient internal communications.
What It All Means
With Roam’s solution set, giving them the greater flexibility and scalability they desired, how, exactly, will they be working more efficiently?
- They now have an extensive reporting structure providing visibility into booking details, including the number of hours each room is booked, popular days, the percentage rate of bookings per room, and overall room utilization.
- The sales process is now automated decreasing manual intervention and increasing productivity.
- Company-wide scheduling access drives booking speed, and customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced contact data points allow for target marketing, impacting sales.
- Now with 360-degree reports and dashboard positions, Roam is set for future growth.
If you would like to learn how AdVic has helped other companies with custom Salesforce solutions click here.
Ad Victoriam Solutions is a Salesforce partner, not just another vendor. We learn your business inside-out to provide a successful, long-term solution. Can we design your Salesforce solution? Just complete the form below to find out more, or click here. We’ll get right back to you!