Data Migration & Salesforce Platform Enhanced in Two Months
A New England software company contacted the Ad Victoriam consulting team to help them with a Salesforce® Sales Cloud™ implementation, a major data migration project, and the reconfiguration and alignment of several AppExchange packages.
AdVic Loves a Challenge
AdVic originally engaged because this high tech company’s original Sales Cloud implementation completed by their internal IT team resulted in a large amount of technical debt and limited use of valuable features. The company needed to clean their technical debt, migrate their data into Salesforce, enhance its usability, and increase productivity while positioning it, and their company for growth – all by their very tight two-month deadline.
The AdVic Sales Cloud Remedy
- Refactored and modernized complex web of payment practices to expedite payment dispensing.
- Connected and restructured previously disjointed Opportunity methodology in combination with – Events Objects Activity features in Salesforce enabled sales to utilize and leverage the Opportunity Pipeline for fostering deals to close faster and more efficiently.
- Streamlining activity utilization enriched Opportunities, improve user adoption, and increase productivity.
- Reconfigured and aligned their AppExchange packages, including ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Yoxel, Outreach, Marketo, Vizable, and Valence, with Sales Cloud.
The AdVic Data Migration Remedy
- Migrated about 2.5 million records and data points including Opportunities, Accounts, Leads, Campaign Members, and Leads into the sandbox and then into production, followed by post-testing to ensure data integrity.
- Integrated the data warehouse with Salesforce to provide a single source for truth. This ensured that new Custom Reports and Dashboards exposed all data needed for managing the team and company with precision.
Embarking on a Salesforce data migration process can be daunting, we understand. Ad Victoriam Solutions is ready to listen to your concerns and make recommendations for how to best approach your challenges. We have decades of experience with many migration tools and understand the complexities of migrations. We’re here to help you get the solution you need to succeed. Let’s talk about your data migration project starting today!