Customer Success Stories: ADDO Partners with AVS for Salesforce and Pardot Implementation
ADDO (Latin for “inspire”) is a consulting agency that helps businesses and brands ideate and activate initiatives to enhance leadership and social impact. They create “ways for companies to maximize ‘doing business’ while ‘doing good’ to deliver tangible, sustainable and measurable engagement with customers and their communities.”
- # of Employees: 1-10
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Industry: Management Consulting
- Go Live Date: 3/1/2016
- Website: http://addo.is/
Recently, we were thrilled to partner with a leading marketing consulting firm here in our hometown of Atlanta, GA. By leveraging Salesforce and Pardot solutions, our team was able to add value to this organization.
Continue reading the case study to learn how…
Ad Victoriam Solutions was hired to work with ADDO to deploy Salesforce and Pardot solutions for their high school leadership program. As a management consulting agency, ADDO was hired to facilitate relationships between nearby chain restaurant locations and local high schools. The system needed to capture data on high schools, school staff members and the chain restaurant locations across the country.
Prior to Salesforce, the company managed all of their contact, account and opportunity information within Excel spreadsheets. The primary goal for this project was to increase visibility across the organization and streamline workflow for easier day-to-day task management.
- Capture data for the following types of records:
- Chain restaurant locations
- Chain restaurant management
- Nationwide high schools
- School administration contacts
- Create a dashboard to deliver summary information to the chain restaurant headquarters
- Streamline process from lead to committed high school
- Assist with Task Management
- Prevent duplicate accounts from being created based on store location numbers
- Associate school contacts with restaurant sponsors based on store location numbers
- Automate task creation based on Pardot forms submitted and “Lead vs. Contact” records
- Installed Package – GoLocal
- Pardot’s Salesforce Connector setup and integration to allow end users to see marketing metrics and engage with their prospects at the time of interest.
- Pardot Training on forms, landing pages, automation rules and lists
- Visual Flow to automate task creation based on various data elements
ADDO is now able to manage tasks and relationships within Salesforce and Pardot using leads, accounts and opportunities. The leadership team is able to better facilitate day-to-day activities and management has greater visibility into program success.
“Thank you to you and your team, said John Hightower, Director of Partners and Process at ADDO. “Brian and Imani were excellent yesterday and our team felt like they truly listened and grasp the details of our business.”
Ultimately, Ad Victoriam Solutions was able to accomplish the main goal – providing a solid structure to facilitate success, sustainability, and increased efficiency.
A big shout out to ADDO for partnering with us. Glad we could help! Contact Ad Victoriam Solutions if we can help you leverage technology to achieve your business goals.