Customer Success: Microsoft 365 Cloud Solution for Concurrent
Logo courtesy of https://www.concurrent.com/
Concurrent is a software company that provides storage solutions involving core Linux and Aquari storage wanted to migrate to Microsoft 365.
- # of Employees: 200-500
- Location: Duluth, Ga
- Industry: Computer Software
- Go Live Date: 12/7/2016
- Website: https://www.concurrent.com/
As a registered Microsoft Partner, Concurrent – a strategic partner of AdVic – approached us with the need to migrate their local on-premise exchange server to Microsoft Office 365. Find out how we were able to help by seamlessly integrating a custom cloud solution.
- Client had scalability and performance issues.
- AVS needed to achieve migration in a way that minimized affect to the end user. Client didn’t want any interruption in emails.
- Concurrent only had a small IT staff of 3 people for us to partner with, even though this was a major project effort.
Our Microsoft Office 365 Solution
We were able to successfully migrate exchange services to the cloud with the hybrid migration model. We migrated 300+ mailboxes and public folders, while keeping the client comfortable with the timeline (their comfortable pace was a 3-month period) and without interruption to the client’s email communication, ongoing business projects and process.
Solutions we employed included:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
The Value of Microsoft 365
- We minimized IT costs around technology tools.
- We reduced IT overhead around server management, updates, backups, archiving, spam protection, office software management, which in turn will increase the company’s growth and profitability.
We’d like to thank Concurrent for trusting us to seamlessly migrate to Microsoft Office 365.
Our cloud computing consultants are experts at implementing big changes with minimal disruption to daily operations. Let us know how we can help your businesses today.