Multi-Cloud B2B Commerce Solution
Accelerates Sales & Advances Service Delivery
Something Had to Change
A premier refrigeration manufacturer was losing opportunities due to gaps in the prospecting process, struggled to acquire new customers because they were busy entering orders, lacked data insights, and because of their disconnected service team, they were disappointing customers.
What AdVic Changed
- Replaced manual order entry process with the implementation of a fully branded, device responsive eCommerce store to drive sales.
- Configured pricing models to match the current business rules and enabled target marketing functionality that provides customers with a tailored, engaging shopping experience.
- Integrated platform with PayTrace (payment gateway system), Dynamics AX (ERP), Avalara (tax calculator), and Google Analytics.
- Developed efficient lead capture and tracking methodology, illuminating the potential business opportunities previously lost due to process gaps. Opportunity time tracking implemented, expediting the quotation to close the process.
- Eliminated email tracking of asset warranties and quotations with an integrated system where all reps can now view and manage customer purchases, warranties, and quotations.
- Integration of ERP connected data and files to Salesforce, eliminating multiple steps needed to attach files and access records.
- Unified service team and processes on Service Console, enhancing consistent and higher quality customer service based on real-time, comprehensive data.
- Tracking of inbound case submissions through Email-to-Case and Work Order functionality.
- CTI integration propelled repair call processing by triggering account information and Milestones for SLA’s, upon call connection.
- Built custom components to expose contractor location through a visual map, speeding dispatching based on proximity speeding service delivery for happier customers. /li>
Education is Pivotal to Making a Technology Decision
Check Out These Free, No-Form Resources