Polyglass has been a leading manufacturer of roofing products in Europe since 1960. The company introduced its products and technology to the United States in 1992. Since then, they have grown to be a leading manufacturer of roofing membranes and coatings for low- and steep-slope applications and currently employ nearly 5,000 workers.
The Business Challenge
Successful as they were on the global manufacturing stage, Polyglass was struggling with managing its roofing inspection process. They needed new technology to automate their processes, thus their reason for reaching out to Ad Victoriam Solutions (AdVic).
When Polyglass came to AdVic, they were utilizing an underperforming, homegrown system, which required extensive, time consuming manual input of data. Their representatives were taking pictures with their phones and logging their information in their personally created Word templates. Afterwards, they would email their findings to the home office. Polyglass needed a solution that increased productivity and simplified the complex work order creation process. Polyglass also wanted a portal within which their office and field-based teams could seamlessly communicate.
Salesforce Implementation Results
After careful and extensive technical analysis of exactly what Polyglass needed, AdVic created a strategic roadmap outlining the optimal course of action to implement Service Cloud with Field Service Lightning, Community Cloud, Salesforce Mobile, and Salesforce’s Lightning Experience. Here’s what AdVic accomplished:
- Decreased roof inspections appointment duration by 75 percent.
- Created functionality to capture, edit and add aerial rooftop photos to work orders.
- Customized the platform so customers can log claims and the service team can create cases to facilitate quick resolutions.
- Enabled Mobile to allow field-based tech reps to provide demos and input data immediately for quicker transfer of leads to sales.
- Provided in-person user adoption trainings for their nationally based team members to transition users from the homegrown system to one single robust platform.
This is just one of our manufacturing success stories. We understand that our business has its own unique challenges. Ad Victoriam digs into the details to provide a unique, scalable solution that meets the intricate needs of each user group as well as the needs of the overall company. If you would like to discuss your challenges, send us your information below.