We are smack-dab in the middle of the budget planning season for 2021. Are you stressing about shoehorning in spending for a badly-needed cloud migration to replace your company’s legacy systems and also having to justify it to the C-suite?
Most likely, the reason your key C-suite stakeholders haven’t seriously considered cloud computing previously is that they are not armed with the right information. So, it’s up to you to help them see the benefits, which in turn may make them see the light and be more motivated to make the necessary changes.
Ad Victoriam has done hundreds of cloud migration projects for businesses of all sizes, so we’re pretty familiar with the pain points in securing C-suite support. So, in an effort to help you, below are five benefits of why doing a cloud migration should absolutely be included when you submit your 2021 budget plan for approval. And each benefit includes specific challenges that will be solved.
The 5 Benefits of a Cloud Migration
1. Sell Smarter and Faster
- Increase Salesforce productivity and revenue
- Keep track of every customer interaction
- Automate redundant tasks and admin work
2. Create More Engaging Marketing
- Send targeted and personalized messaging
- Trigger messages based on customer actions
- Use data from multiple sources and devices
3. Better Support for Every Customer
- Improve agent response time
- Manage every channel from one view
- Unify email, social, phone, and chat support
4. Connect Every Commerce Channel
- Unify the B2B and B2C buying experiences
- Deliver continual shopping innovations
- Conquer personalization with AI
5. Easily Build Apps for Every Role
- Create apps with drag-and-drop tools
- Integrate customer data from any source
- Connect apps and data with ready-made components
Any three of the above benefits would be enough to convince many businesses to move their systems into the cloud. But when you add up all five, it’s approaching no-brainer territory for your C-suite.
Whether you’re just starting your journey to the cloud or are looking to take your current cloud performance to the next level, the Ad Victoriam consulting team is standing by to customize your plan for your specific business needs; our specialty is understanding your business inside-out. Can we talk today?
Interested in Digital Transformation?
Ad Victoriam and University of Georgia – Terry College of Business invite you to join us for a five-week online Digital Transformation Symposium program beginning Feb. 9, 2021. The program discusses the framework for planning a digital transformation for your business in an effort to influence change in an evolving global economy. For more information, register, and view the agenda, click here.