So, you took the leap and implemented a Salesforce Sales Cloud™. With that, you’ve empowered your sales reps to work faster and smarter. Your team now has insights, guidance, and forecasts built from AI, and data have been always at your fingertips.
However, now you feel like you’re ready to take that next leap in the Salesforce ecosystem – becoming multi-cloud. And you’re probably thinking of giving your service team an added edge for a more streamlined customer support system, right?
Meet Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud ™ provides your team with a 360-degree view of your customers. That enables your team to deliver smarter, faster, and more personalized service. You can automate service processes, streamline workflows, and surface key articles, topics, and experts to transform the agent experience.
Watch Salesforce Service Cloud Overview Video
Service Cloud Makes Customers Happy
Call center and case management are some of the most common uses of Service Cloud solutions and one of the Salesforce CRM’s many strengths. The Service Cloud platform, enhanced with the Lightning Console, is able to improve team efficiency and increase customer happiness thanks in part to these features:
- Customer Engagement Center: Give your agents the tools they need to see the “big picture” and excel in customer engagement.
- Case Management Workflow: Embed best practices into your CRM that enable your business flows to become more scalable, organized, and efficient.
- Multi-Channel Support: Make your agents available to customers by any method they prefer to use, ensuring seamless customer service across various channels.
- Entitlement Management: Make sure you’re meeting service level agreements by using the features of Service Cloud to track service contracts.
- Knowledge Center Support (KCS): Equip your service team with the knowledge they need to respond to customer queries faster and better.
- Managed Services Processes: Custom design your customer service processes from start to finish – from call scripting to case resolution – to ensure consistency and speed throughout the entire case.
- Omnichannel Support: Master omnichannel support via Service Cloud solutions in order to maintain a conversation with your customer across any channel, avoiding a “fractured” customer experience.
So, have you ever wished you had a Salesforce consulting partner who really understood Service Cloud? Well, Ad Victoriam does! We’re uniquely positioned to help your business make the most out of its data through the Service Cloud platform. As a top multi-cloud Salesforce partner, we excel at maximizing the combined power of the clouds. Let’s chat now!